We are pleased to announce that ADvendio’s VP of Business Development Julian Ahrends, Regional Sales Manager EMEA & APAC Angus Dowie, and Account Manager for Northern Europe Jens Hansen will be attending Europe’s leading digital marketing & tech event, DMEXCO, in Cologne, Germany, on September 20- 21!
DMEXCO, which takes place every autumn, brings together global leading digital players and features vast dedicated areas for start-ups, technology providers, advertising agencies, and digital media companies to learn, network, and be inspired.
Attendees can anticipate a rich offering of more than 200 hours of programming, centered around harnessing the combined potential of the digital sector to promote innovation, make a meaningful societal difference, and address some of the most urgent global issues.
Furthermore, DMEXCO presents 14 conference stages featuring more than 770 distinguished global speakers and insightful keynotes within the realm of advertising and marketing. Enhanced by panel discussions that extend across the span of two days, this setup is aimed at helping attendees stay up-to-date on the latest trends impacting the industry.
The ADvendio team is especially keen to attend and network at World of Media, a gathering of media companies, publishers, and advertisers who come together to see a comprehensive view of the entire digital media landscape.
In addition, the ADvendio team expects to attend some fantastic sessions covering media, publishers, out-of-home, agency, retail, and cookie deprecation. Listed below are some of the must-see sessions at DMEXCO 2023.
DMEXCO Sessions You Should Attend:
- Privacy Sandbox: Unlocking the potential of a more private internet, a keynote hosted by Victor Wong, Senior Director of Product Management Privacy Sandbox, and Hanne Tuomisto-Inch, Director of Privacy & Chrome Partnerships EMEA at Google.
- Change ahead: Current trends in the media industry, a panel hosted by Nadine Kamski Media Director at L’Oréal DACH, Robert Jozic Geschäftsleitung/CEO at Schwarz Media, Goetz Trillhaas Managing Director DACH at Snap Inc. (Snapchat), Frank Vogel, Managing Director at Ad Alliance, and Jillian Falconi SVP Customer Experience at Brandwatch.
- Retail Media Market Update: New Sizing and Outlook, a lecture hosted by Dr. Daniel Knapp, Chief Economist at IAB Europe.
- Data ecosystems and alternative IDs — opportunities for advertisers and publishers, a lecture hosted by Jan Oetjen, CEO at WEB.DE & GMX.
- Gen AI — savior or nemesis of the media industry, a keynote hosted by Samir Fadlallah, Chief Information Officer at Axel Springer SE.
The team is looking forward to networking with other delegates in the ad tech space at this must-attend event. If you are attending DMEXCO, please contact Julian, Angus, and Jens on LinkedIn or in the DMEXCO app to arrange a meet-up.